Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New

I've been thinking of new names for the blog since I no longer live in the East Bay and realized I already had the perfect title, the one I came up with for the cookbook I made for friends and family: From Kirsten's Kitchen to Yours. Simple, straightforward and self-explanatory. It's also what I plan to call the home food business that I'm going to try to have a go with, so this will essentially be my "test kitchen" journal.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll give feedback of any sort once I start posting recipes and pictures of the food I hope to sell.

Hugs!

P.S. For those of you who read the blogs, I've rearranged them so that those with the most recent posts will show at the top of the list so that when I use the listing, I know who has something new posted!

No comments: