Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jumping for Joy - Vote for Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice

Jumping for joy! That's what I did after my latest visit to Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice, Reeni's Food Blog. Not only does she have an incredible blog (and I mean superlative) but she's one of the final 48 (out of more than an initial 1000) food bloggers who has made it to round 7 of Food Buzz's Next Food Blog Star contest.

Challenge #7 is to make a video and Reeni, as usual, was even more creative than anything I have ever seen. Her entry is How to Bake, Destroy and Salvage a Cake. It's brilliant, both the food and the video. Check it out and vote for her!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Reeni said...

You are so sweet Kirsten! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this and for all of the support! I really appreciate it! *HUGS*