Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Year, New Chapter

Hello dear readers! In case you hadn't noticed, my posts on this blog are fewer and farther between because I am otherwise occupied...starting my new business!

From Kirsten's Kitchen to Yours, Catering and Personal Chef Services is officially launched!

The website is now live, orders are being taken, and I am so excited about my new chapter of working for myself, creating light filled food for people!

If you want more regular updates, please like us on Facebook where you'll hear about the fun things I'm making, as well as view photos of the weekly Farmers' Market shopping sprees that will now be part of my regular routine, lucky me!

The blog will not go away but the posts will be less frequent than the every four days that was my routine for more than 3 years. The business website includes a link to the blog, so the connection will continue.

Hugs!



2 comments:

Katie Zeller said...

Congratulations! I'm going to go like your page! Well done and best of luck to you!

Reeni said...

I'm so happy for you Kirsten! Good luck in this new chapter of your life! Wishing you the best. xoxox