Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Chickpea Nuggets with Dipping Sauces

I have raved about Post Punk Kitchen's chickpea patties before, but making them as nuggets is kind of a stoke of genius, if I do say so myself!

Talk about kid friendly, and healthy to boot, and easy to pull out of the freezer and heat up. That makes these parents friendly too, a regular dinner helper for sure!

This is admittedly a cheater blog post since it's not my recipe and it's just served with whatever sauces you prefer. Here I've used my favorite homemade BBQ sauce and Ranch dressing. But ketchup and honey mustard sauces would also be great.

Chickpea Nuggets with Dipping Sauces

Post Punk Kitchen's Chickpea patties recipe
homemade BBQ sauce
homemade Ranch Sauce

Make patties and serve hot. Provide your favorite sauces alongside.

Hugs!

Recipes currently inspiring me:

Fettucine with Zucchini and Harissa Heirloom Tomato Sauce at Eats Well With Others
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cupcakes at Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
Pluot Summer Salad at 101 Cookbooks

No comments: